Supplier of recyclable industrial wipes Enviro Wipes UK suffered a ‘small internal fire’ on 19 June at its Bradford premises.
The fire was a result recycled battery container combusting – waste portable batteries stored prior to being collected & recycled by a waste management company, said sales and service manager Richard Spreadbury.
“The West Yorkshire Fire Service was on site within minutes and did a fabulous job of restricting the fire so we were back up and running on the Monday morning.
“The directors have in place a robust disaster recovery plan and this greatly helped us get back into action with immediate effect.
“As a result Enviro Wipes lost no production or stock, not one customer was let down in anyway which was a tribute to the Fire Service and fellow suppliers as well as a great staff.
“We have been in touch with Newsprinters, Guardian Print Centre and others and there are no issues with any of them,” said Mr Spreadbury.
more at pjnews.co.uk